- The tournament is open to all travel teams affiliated with their respective State National Youth Soccer Associations. Recreational/intramural/tournament teams and interleague teams are also eligible.
- All travel players must have valid laminated player ID passes.
- Recreational/intramural/tournament teams and interleague teams must provide a birth certificate for each player.
- No players are permitted to be registered with more than one team & cannot switch teams during the tournament.
Boys & Girls: U-7 through U-16. The Tournament Committee reserves the right to mix divisions if necessary.
|U-7: 1/1/10-12/31/08||U-12: 1/1/05-12/31/07|
|U-8: 1/1/09-12/31/09||U-13: 1/1/04-12/31/06|
|U-9: 1/1/08-12/31/10||U-14: 1/1/03-12/31/05|
|U-10: 1/1/07-12/31/09||U-15: 1/1/02-12/31/04|
|U-11: 1/1/06-12/31/08||U-16: 1/1/01-12/31/03|
- U7 age groups are limited to a maximum of 12 players.
- U8 and U9 age groups are limited to a maximum of 14 players.
- U10 age groups are limited to a maximum of 15 players. For all other age groups the maximum is 18 players.
- A team roster form will be sent with your Acceptance Letter and must be brought to Registration.
- The number of players permitted in tournament games shall not exceed the following, one of whom shall be the goalkeeper: U7-U8: 6 v 6, U9-U10: 7 v 7, U11-U12: 9 v 9, U13 –U16: 11 v 11.
- You may indicate a level of competition on the Application.
- The Tournament Scheduling Committee, however, reserves the right to decide the final team placement.
- Generally, teams are placed based on their Fall season records.
- Only 3 guest players per team are permitted.
- Guest players must have guest player release forms signed by the coach of their current team and the coach of the team they will be playing for Guest player forms are available at our web site, listed below, or from the LIJSL web site.
- Please follow the directions carefully and be sure to obtain all required signatures indicated on the form.
- Players from another team in their own league and from the same age group do not need a Guest Player Form.
- Intramural players playing on a travel team must have an intramural player form signed by their own club registrar.
- Each team is scheduled to play a minimum of 4 games-2 on Saturday, 2 on Sunday. However, depending on the size of the division, a 5th game may be played.
- There will be Major/Intermediate/Minor divisions provided there are a sufficient number of applications for an age division.
- Depending on division size, semi-final/final games may be necessary. Scores will be posted immediately.
- Games will consist of two halves of 25 minutes each for U-7 through U-11. All other age divisions will play two 30- minute halves.
- There are several field locations.
- All games will be played in the Town of Commack with convenient access to major roadways except one possible field location in East Northport.
- Each location will have a Field Coordinator present at all times.
- Bathroom facilities will be provided.
- Medical personnel will be available.
- There will be updated scores at each location.
- No grills or barbecuing allowed at any location.
- NO PETS ALLOWED AT ANY OF THE FIELDS!!
- Saturday and Sunday games are played between 8:00 AM and 8:00 PM.
- In most cases, games are scheduled only 2 hours apart.
- The Scheduling Committee reserves the right to change these times depending on weather conditions or other factors.
- Game schedules will be provided at Registration.
- Due to the complexity of scheduling such an event, SPECIAL REQUESTS CANNOT BE HONORED.
- Trophies will be presented to the teams placing first and second in each U7-U10 age group.
- Age groups/divisions are based on a point scoring system (3 points for a win, 1 point for a tie, 0 points for a loss).
- Special Tournament Championship T-Shirts and a Team Cup will be presented to teams placing first and second in each U11 and up age group based on the same point scoring system.
- Players must bring two different colored jerseys. If both teams are wearing similar colored jerseys, the team designated as the home team on the schedule for that game will be required to change.
- Notarized medical release forms are required for all players and must be presented at the time of Registration.
- Forms are available on our website www.commacksoccer.com or you may use one you completed recently (within the past year) for another event.
- If the tournament is cancelled, a full refund less a $25 administration fee will be made.Registration fees refunded if cancellation occurs – 100% if both days and 50% if 1 day cancelled. There will be no rain date.
- Teams must drop out in writing or by e-mail on or prior to May 10 to receive a full refund.
- Teams that withdraw after May 11 will forfeit their entire application fee.